le forum des 3j Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
UnsinkableFaith3AGodFilledStrategiestoTransformtheWayYouT

Répondre au sujet    le forum des 3j Index du Forum » Découverte » Encyclopédie Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
UnsinkableFaith3AGodFilledStrategiestoTransformtheWayYouT
Auteur Message
talensha

Masculin
Point(s): 72
Moyenne de points: 1,00

Message UnsinkableFaith3AGodFilledStrategiestoTransformtheWayYouT Répondre en citant

Unsinkable Faith: God-Filled Strategies to Transform the Way You Think, Feel, and Live
by Tracie Miles

->>->>->>DOWNLOAD BOOK Unsinkable Faith: God-Filled Strategies to Transform the Way You Think, Feel, and Live

For many people, remaining optimistic and feeling positive about themselves and their lives is a constant battle—especially when circumstances are difficult and life is hard. For others, negativity is something that only sneaks up from time to time, yet still wreaks havoc in their hearts. Regardless of the root causes, once pessimistic thoughts permeate our minds, our feelings and emotions begin to control us instead of us controlling them. Eventually it doesn’t seem possible to stay positive, happy, and full of joy, and negative thought patterns shake our faith, causing us to sink emotionally, mentally, and spiritually over time. But it doesn’t have to be that way. Despite what storms roll in, hearts anchored in God don’t sink. When we change the way we think, we can change the way we feel and live, even if our circumstances remain the same. Intentionally embracing the opportunity to experience a transformed heart and a renewed mind opens the door for a changed life, because a positive mind will always lead to a more positive life. In Unsinkable Faith, author and Proverbs 31 Ministries speaker Tracie Miles offers hope for women who struggle with negativity. Each chapter explores Tracie’s and other women’s personal stories, showing how they rose above their circumstances by transforming and renewing their minds. Unsinkable Faith is a breath of fresh air for anyone longing for a heart full of joy, an unbreakable smile, and a new, more optimistic perspective on life. This book will equip you to: • Replace pessimism with positive thinking by becoming the captain of your thoughts; • Learn how true joy and happiness are based on choice, not circumstances; • Overcome unhealthy habits of negative thinking by intentionally implementing three easy mind-renewing steps; • Stop feeling hopeless and pitiful, and start feeling hope-filled and powerful instead; and • Discover that when you change the way you think, you change the way feel, and in turn you can change your life completely.

I do not have an employee/paid relationship with a publishing or publicity companyDeciding ahead of time I will find joy in all things, has been a huge blessingCook Item Number 006130851 ISBN10 0781414369 ISBN13 9780781414364 Contributors Miles, Tracie (Author) Amen, MD, author of The Brain Warriors Way When life has beaten you down, Unsinkable Faith will pick you back up and strengthen your heart for the journey God has called you toBeyond The Page Crossway Book Reviews Eventually it doesnt seem possible to stay positive, happy, and full of joy, and negative thought patterns shake our faith, causing us to sink emotionally, mentally, and spiritually over time

It became a personal look into my own faith and where I am shakenIn Unsinkable Faith, author and Proverbs 31 Ministries speaker Tracie Miles offers hope for women who struggle with negativityRainer Thomas Nelson Publishers Thomas S.But unsinkable faith can be ours as we purpose to expose and release the misconceptions that have kept us stuckIt was as if Tracie was speaking right to me as she wrote in a conversational style and we were chatting over mugs of coffee

Unsinkable Faith is a fantastic addition for your bookshelfUnsinkable Faith is a breath of fresh air for anyone longing for a heart full of joy, an unbreakable smile, and a new, more optimistic perspective on lifeThose who know me well, know that I live with a pretty positive and cheerful attitudeRBC Ministries Reading Reading Challenges for 2011 Rebecca Baker Rebecca Nichols Alonzo recovery Reflection Regency Era Regina Jennings Rejection Relationships Reneau Peurifoy Renewing the Mind restoration Resurrection of Jesus Return to Jerusalem Revelation Revelation 2:2-6 Review for The Christian Manifesto Richard Exley Richard Johnson Rita Gerlach Robert AShoring you up, preparing your heart and mind for the storms of life that are surely to come!! Be sure to click on the button below for a chance to win her Prize Packed Giveaway!! Happy Reading!! -Lori {I did receive this book in exchange for an honest review.} Filed Under: Faith, Family & Home, The Rest of Me Faithfully, What I'm Reading Wednesday Tagged With: book review, christian books Share Your Thoughts Cancel reply Name * Email * Website Stay Connected Hi! Im Lori& I am a lover of Jesus, wife, and mother to 4Jenkins Jerry Bridges Jerry Rankin Jerusalem Jerusalem Chronicles Jill Eileen Smith Jim Belcher Jim Daly Joanna Weaver Jocelyn Green Jody Hedlund Joel C 5d8a9798ff

Unsinkable Faith: God-Filled Strategies to Transform the Way You Think, Feel, and Live (9780781414364) by Tracie Miles. Hear about sales, receive special offers & more.Tracie Miles - Inspiring Women . Visit Tracie's blog for encouragement. www.traciemiles.com. Every believer in Christ is on the same team. Although opinions .Tracie Miles, Author. 15,572 likes 55 talking about this.
How Much Time Is Left Lord Ralph W DuncanKnowledge ManagementPalle, bolle, biglie. (Italian Edition) Vasileios PitsalidisThe 2018-2023 World Outlook for Installation and Integration ServicesConstitution of the American Railway UnionRosie & MeThe King EternalBoard Meeting Evaluation Sheet Book: 200 Forms (200 pages)Bible Study Notes: Green 5.5x8.5 Cross Design Bible Study Notes 120 Lightly Lined Pages Journal Softcover Paperback Notebook Diary (Volume 2)John Calvin's Bible Commentaries On The Psalms 119 - 150

Dim 9 Juil - 04:39 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Dim 9 Juil - 04:39 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    le forum des 3j Index du Forum » Découverte » Encyclopédie Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation