le forum des 3j Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
App#Data Temp

Répondre au sujet    le forum des 3j Index du Forum » Discussion » Idées Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
App#Data Temp
Auteur Message
talensha

Masculin
Point(s): 72
Moyenne de points: 1,00

Message App#Data Temp Répondre en citant

App Data Temp > bit.ly/1sta72N

ac186bab57
This option opens Programs and Features in Control Panel, where you can uninstall programs that you no longer use. Both programs also have options to clean out unused registry entries, as well as removing some of the leftover instalation files from MS updates. I tried Google and the main results discussed lead me to a Wilders Security forum where they mentioned something called LastPass and WSA. Performance & Maintenance CPU temp -- is this running too hot ?Hi there running a fairly heavy but not unduly load the CPU seems to be running at about 75 deg C peak -- Avg about 61 deg C. 4.0) Memory 4 x 2 GB G Skill Ripjaws DDR3-1600 Graphics Card EVGA Nvidia GTX 960 SC 2GB Reply With Quote New 19 Aug 2015 #7 Night Hawk View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message VIP Member Join Date : Apr 2014 Posts : 2,920 W10 Pro x64/W7 Ultimate x64 dual boot main - W10 Pro Insider Preview/W7 Pro x64 - remote pc The Cleanup tool generally will not touch the AppData or any of the other regular folders like in Program Files, Program Files(x86), users, Perflogs, etc. My question is there any other place I can free up some space or is that just the nature of Windows? Can I uninstall any Windows updates safely? Am I worrying about something needlessly? I don't anticipate installing any other software in the near future and my computer runs really good with no crashes or freeze-ups. System Restore and Shadow Copies. 20G used and 100G free. Reply to thread Reply with quote Complain Thomas Niemann • Veteran Member • Posts: 4,335 yep In reply to ChuckL22 • May 18, 2014 Ok to delete temp/* but I would leave the temp directory.

Forum Windows 10 Forums Performance & Maintenance Over 50GB of Temp Files in AppData Subfolder . I run the disk cleanup utility maybe once a week and sometimes it will free up 1 or 2 Gs. Give this a read. In the message that appears, click Delete files. Last Jump to page: . This option opens Programs and Features in Control Panel, where you can uninstall programs that you no longer use. This is good for three machines. After 3 years the used space is now 74G and free is 46G.

how to download google chrome on macbookbest free porue on the hunger gamesspooks seasonsquickbooks 2013 pro downloadchristmas timeline covers for facebook freewindows product key torrentschool gyrls albumonline renew car insurancewindows 8 updates wont install

Dim 5 Juin - 05:04 (2016)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Dim 5 Juin - 05:04 (2016)
Répondre au sujet    le forum des 3j Index du Forum » Discussion » Idées Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation