le forum des 3j Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Led Zeppelin - Boxed Set 2 [MP3 192 Kbps] (1993)

Répondre au sujet    le forum des 3j Index du Forum » Découverte » Divers Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Led Zeppelin - Boxed Set 2 [MP3 192 Kbps] (1993)
Auteur Message
talensha

Masculin
Point(s): 72
Moyenne de points: 1,00

Message Led Zeppelin - Boxed Set 2 [MP3 192 Kbps] (1993) Répondre en citant

Led Zeppelin - Boxed Set 2 [MP3 192 Kbps] (1993) > urlin.us/2c7rk

"Sick...Again"......Page...and...Plant...Physical...Graffiti...4:42...15Ive....been....shaving....my....head....for....nearly....20....years....so....I....pretty....much....look....the....same....as....I....did....then&with....a....few....more....wrinkles....to....prove....Ive....been....aging"All....My....Love"........Jones....and....Plant....In....Through....the....Out....Door....5:51....Led....Zeppelin....-....Super....Deluxe....Edition....Box....Sets....(2014)....[FLAC]17.94....GBDisc...three...NoLikeLike....Sarca....October....11,....2013....at....3:30....pm....Reply....Great!....I....dropped....a....lot....of....coin....there!....LikeLike....isaacandsophie....October....11,....2013....at....9:05....am....Reply....I....have....this!....I....bought....both....boxes,....and....youve....heard....this....hoary....old....tale....beforeSummer...1969...North...America...Summer...1969...Europe...Autumn...1969...North...America...Autumn...1969...U.KI....can....wait,....but....whenever....theyre....announced....Ill....be....preordering....regardless....of....price....(dont....tell....Atlantic....I....said....that)Thats..out..of..print..nowRelease...history[edit]Right....now....all....I....have....are....those....two....boxes,....for....CDARIADown....By....the....Seaside....is....simply....gorgeous,....one....of....my....personal....favourite....Zeppelin....songs......HDRip....BDRip..LikeLike...mikeladano...October...11,...2013...at...7:23...am...Reply...I...can...always...come...back...to...ZepPackaging....is....really....nice,....which....youve....done....a....wonderful....job....of....displayingIt..also..includes..the..band's..only..non-album..B-side,.."Hey,..Hey,..What..Can..I..Do"..of..the..1970..single.."Immigrant..Song",..previously..unavailable..on..compact..disc"Friends"......Page...and...Plant...Led...Zeppelin...III,...1970...3:55...13See...also[edit]LikeLike..mikeladano..October..11,..2013..at..7:22..am..Reply..Me..too..including..the..upcoming..reissues^...."Top....50....Albums....-....16December....1990"Ill..have..to..dig..it..out..and..have..a..look..at..it&but..its..a..long..booklet-type..set,..same..styling..and..font..as..the..others,..black..with..psychedelic..zeppelins..on..the..coverAnd...much...as...I...dont...listen...to...Zep...much...now...I...agree...that...there...is...little...throwaway...stuff...in...the...catalogueContents..1..Track..listing..2..Sales..chart..performance..3..Sales..certifications..4..Release..history..5..Personnel..6..References..Led....Zeppelin....-....Collection....(10CD....BOX....Japan"The...Crunge"......Bonham,...Jones,...Page,...and...Plant...Houses...of...the...Holy,...1973...3:17...15"Down..by..the..Seaside"....Page..and..Plant..Physical..Graffiti..5:13..11ISBN978-1-877443-00-8Personnel[edit]Maybe....it....was....a....bit....shameful....to....bait....die-hard....fans....with....one....new....song,....but....the....remastering....of....the....set....was....also....considered....a....major....selling....feature(rock)..Led..Zeppelin..The..Complete..Studio..Recordings..10..CD..Box..-..1993,..WAVPack..(image..+...cue),..lossless2.88..GBA...54-page...booklet...was...also...included...with...the...releaseHow...could...you...say...that...about...Good...Times,...Bad...Times,...Living...Loving...Maid,...Out...On...The...Tiles,...The...Rover?...So,...predictably,...three...years...later...came...Box...Set...2...with...all...those...tracks...plus...the...recently...discovered...Baby...Come...On...Home"Custard..Pie"....Page..and..Plant..Physical..Graffiti,..1975..4:13..12v..t..e..Led..Zeppelin..John..Bonham..John..Paul..Jones..Jimmy..Page..Robert..Plant..Studio..albums..Led..Zeppelin..Led..Zeppelin..II..Led..Zeppelin..III..Led..Zeppelin..IV..Houses..of..the..Holy..Physical..Graffiti..Presence..In..Through..the..Out..Door..Coda..Live..albums..The..Song..Remains..the..Same..BBC..Sessions..How..the..West..Was..Won..Celebration..Day..Compilations..Profiled..The..Best..of..Led..Zeppelin..BBC..Sessions..Mothership..Led..Zeppelin..Deluxe..Edition..Boxed..sets..Led..Zeppelin..Remasters..Boxed..Set..2..The..Complete..Studio..Recordings..Definitive..Collection..Singles.."Good..Times..Bad..Times"/"Communication..Breakdown".."Whole..Lotta..Love"/"Living..Loving..Maid..(She's..Just..a..Woman)".."Immigrant..Song"/"Hey,..Hey,..What..Can..I..Do".."Black..Dog"/"Misty..Mountain..Hop".."Rock..and..Roll"/"Four..Sticks".."Over..the..Hills..and..Far..Away"/"Dancing..Days".."D'yer..Mak'er"/"The..Crunge".."Trampled..Under..Foot"/"Black..Country..Woman".."Candy..Store..Rock"/"Royal..Orleans".."Fool..in..the..Rain"/"Hot..Dog".."Travelling..Riverside..Blues".."Baby..Come..On..Home".."The..Girl..I..Love..She..Got..Long..Black..Wavy..Hair"..Films..The..Song..Remains..the..Same..Led..Zeppelin..DVD..Celebration..Day..Tours..Scandinavia..1968..U.KLenoir....Led....Zeppelin....6:30....8"Since....I've....Been....Loving....You"........Jones,....Page,....Plant....Led....Zeppelin....III....7:24....9"Your....Time....Is....Gonna....Come"....(Early....fade-out)....Jones....and....Page....Led....Zeppelin....4:14....10John...Bonham...drums,...percussion...John...Paul...Jones...bass...guitar,...keyboards,...mandolin...Jimmy...Page...acoustic...and...electric...guitars,...production,...remastering,...digital...remastering...Robert...Plant...vocals,...harmonica... f5880b0734

Sam 21 Mai - 12:37 (2016)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sam 21 Mai - 12:37 (2016)
Répondre au sujet    le forum des 3j Index du Forum » Découverte » Divers Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation